Monday, December 8, 2014

The First Guest in Our New Home

Fluffy and I found a kitten the other day while taking our morning walk. We heard it crying so we went to investigate and in the process of trying to find it, the kitten's owner walked by and asked if we'd seen a kitty. I told him that we thought in was underneath the car we were standing next to. He told us that he didn't want the kitten anymore and that we could take it home, and then he walked away. 

I really like cats, and this one is so sweet, but one pet is enough right now, especially with me leaving for whole weeks at a time. So the kitten is only a guest. The plan is to take it to Gracias when we go to visit for Christmas and give it to my mom who says she wants it, but for now I have a kitten in my house who's sleeping on my dirty clothes and eating my tuna, because I haven't been able to go to the store to buy her food yet. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment